Volunteers are the life-blood of Kensington Soccer Club. Even your smallest effort can make a big difference in a child's life. And you'll have fun in the process!
Lead a practice session for a group of 16-32 kids. Soccer practices cover fundamental skills as well as discussions about teamwork and healthy behaviors.
Support a coach leading a practice session. Assist in keeping attendance, measuring a child's progress and being a liaison between the club and parents.
Being a KSC referee is the perfect commitment for someone looking to volunteer on a monthly or weekly basis. Intramural games are played each saturday. Games are located at the Welsh field.
Put those liberal arts skills to a test. We are always looking for someone to help write newsletters, or adding content to our blog.
If you communicate better with photos then pick up a camera and get to clicking. Images are a powerful medium for everyone to get an inside look at what our program is all about.
- Patience with children and adults.
- A positive, excited and supportive attitude towards the children.
- Responsible and mature approach to working with kids and adults.
- Willingness to follow instructions and receive constructive feedback.
- Soccer experience not required, but is helpful.
- All volunteers must agree to a criminal background check and child abuse clearance.
Kensington Soccer Club does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, class, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender dentity, physical ability, national or ethnic origin.