We strive to introduce children to soccer in less competitive programs like Soccer For Success. But for those children that want to challenge themselves and are ready for the competition, we have travel teams from u8 to u19 (and sometimes u23) for boys and girls. We rely on donations and lots of volunteer time and energy to make our travel teams affordable with our "pay what you can" system.
Fall Competitive Travel Team Information and Registration
Age Groups: Boys and Girls teams for players born 2005 to 2011 (u8 to u14). Teen sign-ups coming later.
Leagues: Most teams play in the Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Travel League. U13 and U14 teams have more advanced and less advanced options.
Fall Travel Registration Schedule
- Registration deadline is July 12.
- You can register in person or online.
- In-person registration schedule:
- Location: Towey Playground (inside) at the corner of Berks and Howard St. The full address is 1832 N Howard St, Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Dates: July 3rd, 5th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- Times: 6pm to 8pm
Fall Travel Season Schedule
- Preseason: Starting in August, we have two weeknight practices and occasional weekend scrimmages.
- Regular Season: Games begin early September and end in late-November.
- Boys Schedule: games mostly Saturdays, occasional weeknight. Practices two nights a week at 6pm.
- Girls Schedule: games mostly Sundays, occasional weeknight. Practices two nights a week at 6pm.
- Locations: Practices and home games will be at either Cione Field, Cruz Field, or Casiano Field.
We use a Pay-What-You-Can system where we trust each family to contribute the most that they can. The full amount is $125, but if you cannot afford that amount, you can pay less. If you can afford to give more, please give more!
Non-Travel Options: Every effort will be made to accommodate all interested and committed children, but competitive travel soccer is not the best fit for every child. We will still have recreational intramural soccer from September-November with registration in August for children age 3 to 18. Click here to sign up for fall recreational soccer.
Winter Indoor Soccer
Last year (December 2017 to March 2018), we had 13 teams playing in the Philadelphia Parks and Recreation futsal league.
See the full league schedule here.
See the league standings here.
We also had the following teams and programs this winter:
one team playing the GLEC league.
one team playing in the Camden Kroc Center League.
recreational soccer for girls ages 12-18.
our own coed high school age league.